India Stoker, the young girl played by Mia Wasikowska who metamorphoses into a woman after a tragedy, in Park Chan-wook’s « Stoker », is the muse of the Koonhor Spring/Summer 2014 Collection.
Photo : Rodin Banica
Posted by Fashion Mayann on September 6, 2013 in Cinema
Tags: Cinema, Fashion, India Stoker, Inspiration, Koonhor, Mia Wasikowska, Movies, Park Chan-wook, Stoker
September 6, 2013 at 2:33 pm
This may sound a bit weird, but I am starting this little feature on my blog where I interview some of my favourite bloggers! Would you like to take part?
The questions will not be personal ( eg What is your favourite film? )
Love the heels in this outfit!
September 6, 2013 at 2:42 pm
With pleasure ! Please note that, because of my editorial guideline, I won’t mention this interview on my blog though. If you have any question, you can send me an email (my address should appear on your “Comments” dashboard) and I’ll reply ASAP. The heels are pretty cool indeed ! Mayann X
September 6, 2013 at 4:53 pm
I think it would be better If I let you know the questions now as I’m not allowed to email people just yet… I’m really sorry! Hope you don’t mind! Okay, here are the questions!
1. Why did you start a blog?
2. I know you like seafood but do you like seaweed?
3. What was the last film you saw OR the last book you read and what is your rating out of 10?
4. Who inspires you the most?
5. Have you ever made your own clothes?
6. Hangman OR Noughts and Crosses?
7. If you could have anything on a dress, what would you have on it?
8. Do you know Kung Fu, Karate OR Judo?
9. Where would you go on your dream holiday?
10. What would you do if you have a week off of and $1000?
September 7, 2013 at 5:37 am
I think that’s great that your family protects you like this, so I’ll answer your questions here (my editorial guideline doesn’t apply to my comments !). So, here we go :
1. As I’m a fashion documentalist, I like to share new inspirations to inspire people, and spread the talent of dashing designers.
2. I love spirulina-flavoured pasta but I’ve never tasted pure seaweed (I should add this to my « to-do-list » !).
3. Harmony Korine’s « Spring Breakers » on DVD and it deserves a 9,5 (for James Franco’s incredible performance !).
4. Jared Leto because he’s brilliant at acting, singing, directing and writing, and never stops telling us that we should believe in our dreams.
5. No (I’d rather wear Jean Paul Gaultier-designed clothes !).
6. Honestly, neither.
7. A reproduction of an Andy Warhol’s artwork (Raf Simons did this for the Dior Autumn-Winter 2013-2014 Collection !).
9. New York City (I must have watched too many « Sex and the City » episodes !).
10. I guess that I’d buy tons of fashion magazines, dark organic chocolate, stay at home blogging and reading, and give some money to a charity which protects monkeys.
And « voilà » ! Don’t hesitate to correct my English on your post ! Thank you very much for your kind interest.
The Fashion Huntress
September 6, 2013 at 3:48 pm
Oooo…very interesting and unique design. This is a great piece!
September 6, 2013 at 3:50 pm
THX ! I adore the blue-haired girl on this marvelous pattern ! XXX
September 6, 2013 at 4:55 pm
Stunning! I love the flared skirt on this dress. The print is captivating.
September 7, 2013 at 4:51 am
“Captivating” … once again, you’ve found the best word to describe one of my picks ! The New York Fashion Week has just started and I already have a huge crush on a brand I didn’t know ! XXX
September 7, 2013 at 5:56 am
Absolutely gorgeous! ❤
September 7, 2013 at 2:41 pm
THX ! I’m in love with this extraordinary dress too ! XXX
September 7, 2013 at 5:20 pm
love this dress!! such a beautiful cut and print!
September 8, 2013 at 5:37 am
Well said, thank you ! This dress is stunningly beautiful ! XX
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 1,347 other followers
Blog at WordPress.com.
Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS)